- B Tech/ B.E. / MCA in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 7years of relevant work experience in Website / Web-Portal / Application (Website / Mobile) Development.
Experience And Desired Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architectures, coupled with practical knowledge of problem management and the principles and processes of implementing and delivering IT services.
- Experience in architecture design.
- Experience in Technical Writing.
- Experience of IT / e-Governance projects.
- Experience in requirement gathering and process study/designing.
- Must have interacted with government clients.
- Should have experience with government bids/tendering process, policies and rules like STQC audit and security audit, NIC hosting and cloud hosting, and government department functioning.
- Worked on / Experienced of various technology platforms.
- Worked on Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and other related tools.
- Experience in project effort estimation
- Good English communication
- Presentation skill
- Deep analytical skill
- Project and resource management skills (Optional).
KRA in Amity Software
- Will be in charge of introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution going as part of the tender bid response.
- Will prepare technical solution to go with tender bid response.
- Will interact with client, internal team members and other stakeholders to understand the requirement
- Will be making PowerPoint presentation to the client as part of the bid response.
- Will be attending and participating in the pre-bid meeting to understand requirement and getting technical clarity.
- Will be putting queries to the client on behalf of organization.
- He / she would be finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems as given in a tender.
- He / she should be describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Would be defining features, phases, and solution requirements to go along-with the tender bid response.
- Providing specifications in the tender bid response according to which the solution will be defined, managed, and delivered after receiving the work order.
- He / she would translates technical project details into a language that management and non-technical stakeholders can understand.
- Effort Estimation for Tenders