Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wire frames, prototypes and mock ups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Strong knowledge of web standard & Android UI design principles, patterns and bet practices.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma and InVision etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders