Time Office Executive - Male
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain Employees Files, Database & Other Records.
- Create User ID & ID Card of New Joiner.
- Opening Salary Account through Respective Bank.
- Prepare Employee Details for Registration in PF & ESIC Portal for UAN & TIC Generating
- Managing & administration of attendance, payable days, leave calculation of the company
- End to end Payroll processing and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities
- Ensuring time lines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
- Calculation of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
- Responsible for completing Full & Final settlement of resigned employees
- Responsible for dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for properly handling complaints and grievance procedures.
- To be updated about the minimum wages and their implementation.
- Liaison with Government Authorities and Legal Consultants.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven working experience as Payroll Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- 2-3 years’ experience in payroll management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and self-learner.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good learner and a self-starter.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel