Sr. Java Developer/Associate Team Lead
- Should possess 3+ years of experience in Java with excellent programming skills in Core JAVA, JAVA J2EE, Struts, JBoss Server environment, Analysis, designing new Java-based applications with CICD Deployment.
- Should be experienced in taking requirements from clients and execution (developing) as per the shared business logic or from the drafted requirements in SRS.
- Hand-on in web API (REST & SOAP)
Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have Experienced in Java 6/7/8, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, JPA/Hibernate
- Innovate, design, and drive product evolution that creates business value for the end-user.
- Have strong knowledge in Oracle, MySQL (Query optimization, Joins, etc.) & knowledge in JBOSS server.
- Have worked on I report Tool & hands-on experience in Linux server
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts to understand background and functioning to find the best solution for our customers.
- Build a distributed system based on a service-oriented architecture that deals with concurrency, reactive programming, and distributed data as we fully expect to participate in shaping the future of financial technology stacks.
- Hit the ground running with the typical Java ecosystem stack (Guice, Maven, Hibernate)
- Be able to pick up other technologies along the entire development stack
- Participate in a culture of continuous learning and improvement in the team by identifying technical debts/improvements.
- Be passionate about delivering quality code
- Candidate with good communication skills & Collaboration in agile environments
Preferences will be given to those who can join early, within 15 to 20 days max.
UG: BCA in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG: M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization