Software Developers MVC .NET
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for Software Developers with EXPERIENCE IN MVC .NET, who is able to develop/maintain software applications/projects from scratch.
- Primary responsibilities will be to design, develop and maintain applications with agreed project/application scope or as per change request.
- Build application using Microsoft Technology Stack (E.g.Net Framework), also experience in developing API based applications.
- Able to guide other team members & support them for their technical queries.
- Able to handle and provide to end users for their application level support as and when required.
- Delivering a high-quality applications, willing to accept challenges and able to support in every phase of project for building and deploying application layers.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development, design patterns and .NET patterns/practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience as a Senior Software Engineer, Sr. Software developer.
- Hands on Experience in developing Applications/Projects using MVC.NET, MVC, ASP.NET.
- Hands on Experience in developing of Web APIs (Preferably REST) and Micro services.
- Proficient knowledge in MS-SQL Server 2017/2019, Knowledge of other databases like MySQL, Oracle & PostgreSQL will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.
- A good Team performer and can manage/execute the project/task independently.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who executed at least 1 Project in Government Domain (Central Gov. , State Gov. or PSUs).
- Should be able to join within 15-30 days.
- Knowledge of Data structure and Algorithms Develops and supports software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Immediate joiners will be preferred