Recruitment Team Lead / Hiring Manager
We are looking for a IT Recruitment Specialist (Team Lead/Manager) to Head our recruiters team which undertakes Entire life cycle of Recruitment which comprises of the following activities:
- Receiving of Manpower Requisitions from various departments/teams.
- Advertising in Job Portals like Naukri, LinkedIn etc.
- Shortlisting out of responses received
- Searching from portal databases
- Coordinating with departments/teams for conducting Interviews
- egotiating with the candidate and coordinating with candidates for paperwork/testimonials
- Generating Offer Letters & other Paperwork
- Joining/Onboarding Process for new Joinees
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of recruiters (4-6 team members).
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Working knowledge of Head Hunting as well as expertise in screening candidates, interviews, sourcing strategies, personality evaluations and gauging requirement fit.
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms Manage on-boarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc)
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 5 years experience in Talent Acquisition Activities in software/I.T. industry.
- Sound knowledge in Applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Experience in managing a team of recruiters.
- Willing to manage entire HR process from searching to onboarding.
- Working knowledge of full-cycle recruitment processes and employer branding techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of posting jobs on Job Portals & Social Media Networks.
- Strong knowledge of Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to Utilize various marketing tools for recruitment.
- Ability to discover bottlenecks in the recruiting procedure.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required