Recruiter (Nicsi)-Chennai Location
Language Proficiency: English, Hindi & Tamil
- Handle the entire NICSI and / or GEM Recruitment activity of the company , which includes source of recruitment, screening of profiles, coordinating selection process, issuing offer letter & joining formalities, complete on boarding.
- The person would be handling end to end NICSI and / or GEM recruitment.
- Analyzing company requirements and strategizing plans accordingly, for accomplishment of goals.
- Handling NICSI and /or GEM recruitment process on a wide range of position ie junior, middle & senior technical and / or management levels. The person would be handling lower level to senior level profiles.
- Handling IT/Non IT Manpower Requirement of NIC, NICSI and/ or GEM.
- Meeting the requirement of clients at a short notice.
- Coordinating and scheduling of candidates for face to face round of interviews.
- Regular follow up with candidates for interviews and fir further process after selection
- Maintaining records of all candidates with the status as on date.
- Follow up with selected candidates to keep a track of their joining formalities.
- Headhunting and company mapping for closing all level positions.
- Attending monthly and quarterly meetings, presenting monthly targets and achievements.
- Daily interaction with sales team, Team Lead HR, to understand and gather requirements for enhancements, analyzed the need and proposed solutions.
- Align interviews with government officers / IT Head/ IT Project Manager etc. and regular follow up with them post in salary negotiation, induction, orientation and documentation of new employee hired under NICSI empanelment rates and work orders and / or through GEM.
- Sourcing candidates through various job portals, Social Media, Employee Referrals & Networking.
- Scrutinizing the resumes, take telephonic interview & VC interview to understand their capabilities, strengths and limitations.
- Screening the candidates based on technical competency, confidence, attitude and stability and communication skill.
- Handling proper records and preparing the monthly MIS as per company requirement.
Required Candidate Profile
- A candidate should have prior minimum experience of 4 years in working on the NICSI/ Government e- Marketplace9GEM) recruitment and should be capable of p[erforming jobs listed in JD above.
- Only Delhi NCR based candidates or willing to relocate to DELHI NCR.
- Hands on experience on / of/ with/ about-
1) NICSI / Government e Marketplace (GEM) recruitment.
2) Working on recruitment specification
3) End to End Recruitment: Sourcing, Staffing, Scoping and / or boarding candidates.
4) Screening: Short listing candidates sourced through portal(Naukri, Minster, Times jobs and Linkedln) and previous self-resource pool of candidates working On site through NICSI/ NIC Empanelment/ GEM and validating them on their experience and interest on the role.
5) Lateral Hiring: Identifying right candidates with required skill set and experience and make sure that it should match with the requirement as per the JD.
6) Staffing: Preparing Requisition gathering template and initiate the sourcing. Short listing the profiles sourced and sending it to the client’s coordinator.
7) Hiring inputs: Meeting hiring managers to understand niche skill profiles.
8) HR Round: Conducting HR round for the selected candidates and negotiating salaries on client standards.
9) Promptly informing the rejected candidates about the reason for the rejections.
10) Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
11) Various interview formats
12) Virtual conferencing tools (eg Zoom, Google meet etc)
13) Working with Government department particularly Central Government.
14) MIS: Preparing reports on the no of closure, internal movements, and offer decline numbers to ensure the flow of work to reach the aspire rates.
15) Sending weekly, Monthly and quarterly headcount and hiring report.
16) Assisting on boarded candidate with regards to understanding of company policy and client policies.