React Native Developer-Mobile Application
Roles and Responsibilities
The Hybrid / React Native developer will be responsible for building mobile applications that feel truly native while using web technologies of finalized Scope. He/she is responsible for leadership and ownership of mobile applications and its functionalities. The main goal is to ensure delivery of state-of-art mobile applications as per the Finalized Scope to customer and enhance customer experience and deliver the App within the Defined timeline.
- Candidate must be capable enough to design and develop mobile applications (HYBRID) from scratch.
- Understand requirements, assess feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Able to understand the business logic and convert into runnable program application.
- Work closely with the development team to understand the business logic, conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Expert in developing Mobile Apps, Technology and Developed Hybrid Mobile Application Framework will be an added advantage.
- Expert in Developing Hybrid Applications for Multiple Devices and Produce both android and ios app from single Apps
- Good Hands on in Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Memory Management, etc.
- Good hands-on for Integration of 3rd party API’s like Payment gateway, SMS gateway , GPS, Maps etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Hybrid Mobile Apps development.
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience.
- Knowledge of the SQLite database or Postgresql.
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Having Experience in working with Offline Apps from Local Mobile Database (SQLite) or from file system.
- Strong in mobile UI designing (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Must have good communication skill.
- Working Experience in Government Projects(Mobile Apps) will be an added Advantage.