Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely on requirements with various software projects for timely hiring and onboarding
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; review job descriptions for vacancies.
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow up till the candidate joins
- Should have experience of various selection process such as Post, Publish Jobs and Search candidates on various Job platforms.
- Must be able to conduct different type of interviews such as telephonic, Skype and personal.
- Effectively communicate on phone / email to identify suitable candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Respond to applicants in timely and effective manner.
- Shortlist suitable candidates and coordinate interviews with various hiring managers
- Closely collaborate with team and various Project Manager / Team Leads to prepare offer letters, and onboarding in the organization
- Need to have experience in end to end recruitment activities for Software professionals, as well as generalist activities in a Software Development Company.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of software technology, roles and skills.
- Experience with working on various Job sites and portals, including Social Media platforms like LinkedIn etc.
- Proven ability to conclude open positions within time frames and have a quick turn-around time
- Excellent command in written and spoken English language
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office and general proficiency with computers
- Must have a highly developed sense of time urgency and ability to prioritize tasks;
- The ability to handle multiple tasks / requirements and to work in a fast-paced work environment with a dynamic team and agile business priorities
- Confident, Smart & Presentable
- Living in Noida or nearby will be preferred
Job Benefits & Perks
Comparable to Best in Industry