Drupal Front End Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
This is a senior position and the required job description is as follows :
- 3+ years of experience with Drupal (Preferably in 8.X) Theming and Front-end Development.
- Working Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Can convert comprehensive layout and wire-frame into working HTML pages
- Advanced site building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views and Panels
- Analyze the requirements and identify the components if in use currently
- Collaborate on requirements that have multiple component-types and define optimized plans for maximum re-usability.
- Identify the Screen Flow and UI Dependencies.
- Familiarity to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams.
- Experience with Twig will be an added advantage.
- Working with E-Governance Projects, will be an added advantages
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to work well in a results-oriented environment with firm deadlines;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively while being results-driven and patient
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think outside the box and generate and implement new ideas.
- Good communication skills in English.
- A good Team performer and able to execute the project/task independently too.
- Should be able to join immediately