Team Lead / Senior CRM Developer
Excellent Proficiency on Microsoft Dynamics CRM D365 and .NET, can be able to join within 15 days.
- Extremely sound in Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, Plug-ins, custom workflows, Java scripts, web resources, integrations development
- Sound knowledge in core .NET technology, SQL Server, Power Platform, and SSRS
- Proficient in CRM Functional areas in Sales Force Automation, Marketing automation and Service management functionality
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Types of Solutions and Deployments to various environments
- Agile methodologies
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developer / Lead Developer for area/stream, Run technical workshops for end users to define business
- Identify and resolve systems issues, Ownership of TDD for the area, DevOps owners Automation.
- Lead developer for area/stream, Run technical workshops for end users to define business
- Provides technical expertise, direction, and leadership to the technical team for a project. Ensure all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented
- Lead team in the building of CRM solutions that meets requirements.
- Responsible for end-to-end technical assurance, technical governance, technical best practices, the reuse of technical assets, and the assignment of technical work. Responsible for the technical direction of the project.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating Product Testing, UAT Support.
- Mentors and coaches CRM developers and team members
- Day-to-day management of the teams, working closely with the Project Manager to provide information around scheduling, risks, issues, changes, etc.
- Participates in daily leadership calls, stand-ups, can outline performance of technical team
- Ensure technical issues are resolved in a cost-effective, efficient, and timely manner
- Establish the criteria related to the release process for the team in promoting code to the appropriate environments and monitor the promotion of such code so it is in line with the processes described in the Configuration Management Plan
- Ensure teams have access to the Configuration Management Plan and use the approved Configuration Control tool
- Participate in all work product review sessions described in the Quality Plan to ensure compliance with the technical design.
- Ensure the Developer invites a subject matter expert that is knowledgeable about the system change to any conformance review
- Coach and mentor the technical team in the development of the project from a technical perspective
- Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project
- Provide technical subject matter expertise for the technical delivery processes and implementation. This may include, but is not limited to, informal meetings with team members on the technical strategy of the project; attendance at status meetings with customer entities as requested: review and involvement in all technical work product reviews
- Work with other key architecture roles to ensure the technology is being applied to meet the business objectives (Applications Architect, Data Architect, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Configuration Management Specialist to define configuration management processes and procedures for configuration items (code, configuration settings, etc.
- Participating in Work Product Reviews as referenced in the Project Quality Plan will support new pursuits and business and asked to validate estimates.