Business Analyst (General Insurance Domain)
PREFERRED NOIDA LOCATION
Job Details Position: Business Analyst (General Insurance Domain) Amity Software has software products for insurance companies overseas. To strengthen our teams further, we wish to employ Business Analysts to help in developing and maintaining our insurance product line for General Insurance companies.
Key Requirement for the Position:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in insurance domain, especially in the area of General Insurance, Health/Medical insurance and functions Quotations, Policies, Premiums, Underwriting, Claims, Actuarial etc.
- A very good understanding of processes prevailing in insurance companies.
- Requirement Gathering & Traceability experience.
- Functional (Business) Requirements Document (FRD) preparation Experience
- Good inter-personal communication skills in English.
- Experience of working in Insurance companies management will be an advantage
- User Flow/ Process Flow Charts, Diagrams & Tools knowledge
System Study Phase:
- Responsible for collecting all Business requirements from the insurance company (client) and document the same effectively in Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
- Perform detailed analysis of existing processes and to ensure that all aspects of the business requirements are understood & mapped. Map and formalize business requirements.
- Prioritize requirements and negotiate with users so as to keep the user expectations manageable and within the scope of work.
- Capture details and document these in Functional Requirements Document (FRD) for creating the computerized system.
Software Development Phase:
- Help technical team to create all optimal use cases as per business scenarios and solution to cater transformation and optimization of existing systems and processes.
- Review various UI and screens so as to ensure that these are as per user needs and expectations.
- Create test cases and testing scenarios for which testing team must test the developed software.
- Test the developed software for various test cases to satisfy himself that the developed system is as per user needs and data flow is perfect.
- Take complete responsibility for managing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase.
- Act as a bridge between users and technical team so as to evolve a finally workable solution, which is acceptable to users.
Go Live Phase:
- Help the technical team and users, in creation and/or migration of Master Data.
Post Implementation Phase:
- Reviewing Change Requests from users before passing them on to Technical Team.
- Test the modified software to satisfy that it meets user change request(s).
- Demonstrate and explain software to various prospective insurance companies keeping their business needs in mind.
- Create process part in business proposals, which are to be submitted to prospective insurance companies.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Insurance Domain. Minimum 3 years experience as Business Analyst in I.T. / Software industry.
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate. Any training and/or specialized courses in Insurance sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English and excellent inter-personal skills.
- Past experience in client management.
- Must have a valid passport. Willing to travel overseas for work, since this position requires travel to insurance company locations for study and discussions during system study phase, and later at the time of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).