Android Developer – Mobile Application Development
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking Android Developer who should have good experience in Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, and Android NDK.
- Should have work experience in designing patterns then using mobile architecture and frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP.
- Should have worked on Android programming closely with other Application development.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
- Experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
- Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as VSS and SVN
- Problem solver with good analytical skills
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform and having hands-on mobile application development experience for Android phones/tablets.
- Knowledge of Android GUI, Camera, GPS API, Maps API, Services, Room and SQLite database.
Perks and Benefits: PF, Gratuity, Hospitalization insurance, Free OPD consultation and test Facility at Co approved Hospitals, Subsidized Lunch.
Experience – 3-5 yrs