Sr. Consultant SAP MM
Amity Software Systems is looking for Sr. Consultant SAP MM for working on Live Projects
Roles and Responsibilities
In the Area of SAP S/4 HANA, Material Management, Incumbent will be responsible for:
- Preparing and Making the presentation of SAP MM features and functionalities to Clients and Prospects
- Conducting Business process study and client expectations, Gap identification and resolution, advising the Client on Best Practices, culminating in a BBP including KDS and obtaining its approval
- Realization, including enhancements & WRICEFS with help of ABAP Team as required after providing FS
- Assigning linkages as required to GLs, Cost Centers, Profit Centers etc.
- Preparing Test scenarios, Unit Testing and Integration Testing and submitting Test Results to Clients
- Master Data structuring, with additional screens / fields as required along with ensuring Types, Classifications etc. Preparing Master Data templates and guiding in compilation.
- Preparing Training Manuals and conducting Training of users
- Preparing UAT script and getting UAT conducted and obtaining approval including for WRICEFS
- Checking Master Data and Uploading the same
- Obtaining Cutover data in the desired format, checking and uploading
- Moving Transport Request at various stages
- Supporting SD, PP, QM, PM, PS Module consultants for MM integration
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate preferably with MBA in Supply Chain, Operations Mgmt., Genl. Mgmt.
- Experience preferably in SAP S/4 HANA, 5 – 8 years in SAP Consulting Company with at least 2 end to end implementation Projects as Lead and 4-5 support projects.
- Candidates with lower experience may be considered as Consultant / Associate Consultant
- Thorough Knowledge of Domestic, Import, Sub-Contracting, with thorough understanding of Taxes, duties, levies multi-currency, Logistics cost loading, etc.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills in English and good knowledge of Hindi
- Experience of working in Materials Management function will be an added advantage.
- SAP Certification in S/4 Hana 1809 onward will get special consideration
- Will possess a Passport with validity of over 1 years
- Will be willing to travel and work onsite in India including small towns and internationally to SE Asia, Middle East, African countries at short notice.
- Will be willing to work from Office. Work from home may be allowed but cannot be a right.
- Outstation Candidates, willing to Re-Locate to Noida / Delhi NCR are welcome
Candidates with no SAP MM Consulting experience please excuse.
Perks and Benefits: PF, Gratuity as Per company Rules