Software Trainee Program - Walk In
- Company would provide on-the-job paid training for the first 6 months.
- After successful completion of Training Period, the company would employ candidates as regular employees.
- Candidates would have to give commitment to work for an “assured period“ of 30 months, after their training period of 6 months. For this purpose, candidates will have to provide a Bank Guarantee for Rs. 2,00,000 (Rupees Two Lac only) in favor of “Amity Software Systems Limited”. This BG will be retained as a security against candidate leaving the services of the company before the period of 3 years i.e. 6 months of Training + 30 months of employment.
- The minimum salary guaranteed by the company would be as follows –
- Please note that these are minimum guaranteed salaries. However, depending on performance of a candidate, his/her actual salary may be higher and may vary from one candidate to another
Minimum Guaranteed Salary
- First 6 months of Training Period: Rs. 15,000 per month (Stipend)
- First Year of Employment: Rs. 3.60 Lac per annum CTC (Paid monthly)
- Second Year of Employment: Rs. 4.80 Lac per annum CTC (Paid monthly)
- Third Year (6 months only) of Employment: Rs. 6.00 Lac per annum CTC (Paid monthly)
- Termination During Training Period: If a candidates performance is unsatisfactory, Amity can terminate him/her from this scheme and discontinue his training. In this case, Amity would return his Bank Guarantee within 7 days of relieving him/her. However, if the candidates behavior is improper and Amity terminates him/her on disciplinary grounds, then the Bank Guarantee would be returned only after expiry of the BG period.
- Termination During Employment Period: If a candidates performance is unsatisfactory, Amity can terminate him from its services by giving one months notice of termination. In this case Amity would return his Bank Guarantee within 7 days of relieving him/her. However, if the termination is done due to misbehavior i.e. on disciplinary grounds, then this would be treated as breach of contract by the candidate and BG would be realized.
Return of BG:
On successful completion of assured period of service (36 months), BG would be returned to candidate, irrespective of whether he/she continues in Amity’s services or decides to leave the services of Amity.
- Once the candidate submits BG, his/her Application fee would be refunded immediately and an offer letter will be issued to him/her. At this stage, the date of commencement of training would be intimated to him/her.
- Candidates, who are interested in joining Amity under this scheme, will need to fill-out an application form
- Candidates would go through a written test. Those who do not qualify in the written test would be rejected
- The written test of 2 hour duration, will be of multiple choice nature, and would be in following subjects:
1. English Language
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Logical Aptitude
4. General Programming
- Those candidates, who qualify in written test, would submit the Bank Guarantee within two weeks.
- Failure to submit the BG in time would result delisting from the list of selected candidates.
- The candidate submits BG, an offer letter will be issued to him/her. At this stage, the date of commencement of training would be intimated to him/her.*