SAP SD Consultant- Noida Location
Candidates with no SAP SD Consulting experience please excuse.
Valid Passport is Mandatory
Selected Candidates will be assigned Live Implementation projects and few support work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for End to End implementation of SAP S/4 HANA SD with knowledge module Integration with other modules like MM, FI, CO, TRM, FIORI etc.
- BBP study and Documentation
- Configuration and Customization
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Training End users and preparing Training document
- UAT and UAT approval
- Configuration Document
- Cut Over Data management
- Post Go Live Hand Holding and support.
- Mainly Candidate Should have strong Hands On experience in SAP SD in Products and Services
- Knowledge of Billing Plan, Milestone Billing,
- Consignment Sale
- Transport Management
- International Sale, Third Party sale, Sales against LC, BG etc.
- FSCM for Customer Credit Limits
- GST, VAT, WHT, TDS concepts
- Associated FIORI apps
Required Candidate profile
Should have domain knowledge / experience of sales before getting into SAP Consulting. Should be able to advise clients of Best Practice. Preference will be given to candidates with experience on International projects. Will be assigned on international Live project immediately on joining,Candidate’s should be willing to be located in Noida or Ghaziabad, Delhi .
Candidate having experience / Knowledge in MM and PS will get extra preference
- At least 2 end to end SAP ECC & S/4HANA implementations
- Good English and Hindi Communication skills and ability to make Presentations
- SAP certification will attract higher compensation.
- Must Possess Valid Passport with validity over 1 year and should be willing to travel for 2-3 months at a time in India and internationally normally as part SAP Team.