SAP PI PO- Functional Consultant
Immediate or less than 30 days notice period candidates are preferred
Minimum of 3 to 6 years related experience, including:
1. At least three End to End implementation SAP PIPO 3rd Party integration with SAP (File to File , IDOC and SOAP configuration etc
2. Providing technical SAP configuration expertise to deliver cost-effective solutions on time and on budget.
– Identify and Design integration requirements using SAP PO application.
– Modifies and develop interfaces and troubleshooting experience in Mapping and Adapters
– Connectivity experience with SLD components like Product, Software component, Technical, Business system
– Reviews the technical specification and provide assistance for code review
– Should have experience in Graphical Mapping with SLD , UDF knowledge, XSLT mapping ,JAVA and ABAP
– Mapping have good unit testing and UAT exposure.
– Experience in SAP PI architecture, ESR, iFlows, ICO , BPR and BPM
– Experience in handling web services, Restful service.
– Experience in Enterprise Services.
– Experience in SAP S/4 HANA with respect to focus on Partner Profiles, IDOC Layer, ABAP proxy, Master data.
– Expert in Java for developing User Defined Functions and JAVA mapping.
– Should have experience in Alert Configuration
– IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, ABAP Proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST, SFTP, and JMS adapters including UDFs coding, development of PI adapter modules & ECC enhancements.
– Plan, manage, implement, support andor monitor SAP integration solutions and middleware for on-premise, cloud or hybrid scenarios
– Should have experience in SAP integration technology SAP PIPO, SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI).
- Ready to travel in case of project Requirement
- Must have valid Passport