SAP Ariba Consultant
Valid Passport is Mandatory
Candidates with no SAP ARIBA Consulting experience please excuse.
Amity Software Systems is looking for SAP ARIBA Consultants for working on live projects
- Help in requirement gathering, gap analysis, design, and configuration management of procurement applications.
- Help in Supply management, Procure to pay – sourcing & evaluation.
- Supply life cycle & performance
- Supply chain collaboration – CIG
- Communicate issues and impediments during design review & development / support to manager / Architect.
- Provide input to approach, estimates and design thoughts for project initiatives.
- Create functional specifications and establish trace ability to business requirements and application design.
- Ability to work with members of the team in near and remote locations for successful implementation of solution and resolution of issues.
- Participate and lead functional discussion when needed during design, development , test & deployment phase and support.
- Ability to do configuration, development and support duties for Source to Pay applications
- Seeking and capitalizing on the opportunities to improve solution quality and efficiency.
- Exhibiting high level of professional flexibility and volunteering innovation and new ideas.
- Creating a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box while defining sound and practical solutions.
- Provide regular project status to engagement manager / technical delivery manager.
- Participate in the continuous improvement processes , as assigned.
- ARIBA cloud implementation experience is a plus.
- B. Tech, MBA, Material Management
- 5 – 7 Years Experience
- Good Communication skills
- Minimum 2 End to End implementation
- Minimum 2 Support Projects