Project Manager- SAP
SAP Project Manager
SAP certified MANDATORY
Experience 10 to 15 years related experience, including:
- At least 5 SAP end to end implementation experience which include SAP S/4 HANA, Rise on SAP and ECC/SOH. His domain knowledge should be preferably in Finance or Production Planning.
- Chartered accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (ICWA)
B- Tech / BE
- SAP Certification at least in one module
- Desirable Certification
- PMP / Prince 2 certification
- SAP Activate project management
- Excellent communication skill
- Handling customers right from daily communication on project status
- Conduct review meeting with customer team and customer senior management
- He must have implemented at least two project as Project Manager right from As -Is, To Be, GAP analysis and solution for GAP phases of implementation
- He must have complete knowledge of at least one module either finance or PP with CO product costing knowledge.
- Handling the project ensuring their teams complete all projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Technical knowledge to the extent of handling deliveries.
- Strong communication writing and speaking in English language
- SAP user experience will not be considered.
- Have Valid Passport and be willing to Travel in India and internationally for short durations Candidate can able to join in 15- 20 days.
- Ready to relocate in Noida