The job pertains to assisting Recruitment and HR departments in their day-to-day operations, and will include following:
- Preparation and processing of paperwork regarding new joiners.
- Taking care of the onboarding process.
- Joining Circular Issuance.
- Conducting interviews.
- Provide administrative support, including filing confidential documents in employee files and assisting with employee mailings.
- Coordination with different departments as required for new joining process
- Organizing internal Get-together / Birthday parties etc.
- Other HR-related duties.
- Schooling from Public/Convent school
- Graduate in any discipline; MBA in HR would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Polite, soft-spoken, and good phone communication and email drafting skills
- Extrovert – must like to deal with new people.
- Living in Noida or nearby.
Perks and Benefits: As per best in industry standards
UG: Any Graduate
PG: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations