for Airport & Flight
Portal and Mobile App for Airport & Flight Information
and Grievance Redressal
Amity has developed a corporate enterprise web portal especially designed to cater to airport authorities. It is currently in use at Airport Authority of India (AAI), a premier organization managing air traffic control operations, serving more than 125 airports across India. Amity’s web portal is built for scale, to address existing as well as future growth demands of AAI for use by both an ever-growing worldwide clientele as well as its 18000+ employees.
A holistic web portal, it is also segregated to address the unique requirements of individual user categories drawing from Corporate, Employee and Airports user sections.
- Corporate section is used by AAI to showcase corporate initiatives and share information such as tenders, organization details, etc.
- Employee section is for use by AAI’s internal employees and shares internal documents, reports, transfer orders and other official information across employees globally
- Airports section comprises independent microsites within the enterprise web portal to represent the individual airport-specific information related to all 125 airports, to air passengers
Salient features include:
- Reliable and robust data management: Data management requirements of such large volumes and complexity of data (catering to both internal users from across AAI’s 52 departments, 125 airports and regional headquarters pan India, as well as external clients) requires efficiency to handle large volumes without compromising on performance and response times
- Lost & Found: Fully automatic online system to claim items lost at any Indian Airport managed by AAI
AirSewa is a mobile app which enhances the travel experience for air passengers by offering convenient and real-time updates on flight status/schedule information, airport Information and FAQs. Accessible both through an interactive web portal as well as through a mobile app (available on both Android and iOS platforms), AirSewa also includes a complete grievance redressal system, integrated with back office operations for grievance handling.
AirSewa users have an option to upload their grievances in voice or video, along with a detailed description of the issue. Apart from status update and the progress of the complaint over email/SMS, users can further track the status and response to their grievances through the mobile application as well as web application based on the reference number provided. Once the grievance is closed the user has an option to provide his feedback and rate the overall experience and satisfaction.
AirSewa also provides airport information on weather, connecting flight details and contact information regarding airport services like wheelchair, transport, parking, restroom, lounges, Wifi services, etc.