Cane Management System
Farmers are concerned about the productivity and quality of their crop, requiring a planned and consistent approach from soil assessment to ensuring a healthy crop. Further, delivery farmers are concerned about transparency, as the reliance on operators presents an opportunity for willful or inadvertent errors during weighing and validity check.
Similarly, factories dependent on farmers also face challenges in terms of quality, predictability and consistency of the sugarcane supply to ensure continued and uninterrupted production.
Cane Management System offers:
- Pre-calendaring activities: Covers everything that goes on till just before the season starts – Field Surveys, Plot Data Maintenance, Maturity-based Cane Plans, Growers Databank Maintenance, etc.
- Cane Calendaring & Indenting: The sensitive part of cane; affects growers, incorporates relevant Government policies. Covers everything to do with Cane Indenting – Calendaring, Re-calendaring, Supply Tickets Printing, Cancellation, Re-validation, etc.
- Cane Purchases: Gate Purchases, Outcentre purchases; includes Inward/Outward Token Issuance, On-line Gross Weighment, On-line Tare Weighment, Purchases at Outcentres, Purchase Analysis Reports, etc.
- Outcentre Management: Control of Transporters, Loading Contractors, etc., including their invoice verification/generation, control on truck movement, etc. Includes integration with Financial Management System and computation and analysis of Driage.
- Grower Payments: This includes modules to handle cash outflows and cane payments. It includes cash payment, bank payment, society payments, commission computations, loan deductions & accounting, interest computations, payment mandates and grower accounts. It also includes integration with financial management system.